State: Ciudad de México.
Company Description: Family of Founders, investors and mentors.
Required Studies (Qualifications): Public accountant desirable
Languages: Advanced English.
· Participate in month-end close activities including the preparation and review of journal entries and review of budget-to-actual reports.
· Prepare and review monthly reconciliations of assigned balance sheet accounts and ensure that general ledger accounts are reconciled with resolution to reconciling items.
· More complicated work can include consolidations of domestic and foreign entities.
· Reconcile intercompany accounts and post eliminating journal entries.
· Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents. Verify and analyze business records, transactions and procedures.
· Prepare monthly journal entries and account reconciliation for assigned general ledger accounts and balanced sheets.
· Prepare schedules for quarterly reviews and year-end audit for independent external auditors.
· Research issues, clarify information, and prepares supporting data.
· Work closely with intercompany partners on intercompany reconciliations.
· Prepare audit schedules and filling sales / used tax forms in multi-state environments.
· At least 5 years in similar position
· Monitor and decision making