Company Description: Mexican fashion retail leading brand.
Education: Marketing, Business Administration, etc.
Experience: At least 10 years of experience in marketing management position. Previous experience in fashion industry and e-commerce.
- Responsible of designing the marketing strategy for all the company in Mexico and Latin America.
- Creates strategies to generate value for the brand and to change consumer’s perception of it to strengthen brand equity.
- This involves working with the execution of media campaigns, events, PR, managing the P&L, and working with POS and sales teams.
- Lead the digital strategy in order to continue growing though E-Commerce.
- Work with design team in order to select new collections and define the communication strategy.
- Fluent in english and spanish.