Antal International is a British recruiting company, with international presence and with more than 20 years of experience.
We are proud to invite you in a selection process to cover the position:
SAP PP – PM Consultant
Core Business Company: Trading (Cotton, Coffee, others)
Location: Mexico City, Santa Fe
Availability for face to face interviews:
Compensation and Benefits: Range of monthly gross salary MXN $70,000 to MXN $ 90,000
(It depends on the experience) and superior benefits package.
Travel percentage : 10% In Mexican territory
Bachelor degree in: Computational Engineering or similar career
BA/BS in Accounting or MIS required; MS or MBA a plus
Fluency in English language
Fluency in Spanish language
Strong Knokledge with SAP PP & PM Modules
Candidates must be knowledgeable with SAP ECC 6.0 on HANA
- Duties & responsibilities
- Will lead SAP PP / PM module implementations and rollouts as subject matter expert
- Desirable 5 – 7 + years of hands on configuration experience with the SAP PP & PM modules
- Communicate effectively conceptual designs, writing technical specifications and coordinate development work with ABAP development staff, building and configuring prototypes and prototype documentation
- Will follow the SAP application life cycle methodology when performing developmental work, and consistent with the project requirements & deliverables with SAP Solution Manager
- Integration with other SAP modules: Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), Finance/Costing (FICO), Quality Maintenance (PM), Warehouse Management (WM)
- Candidates must be knowledgeable with SAP ECC 6.0 on HANA, navigation mechanics and functionality released with SAP delivered Enhancement Packs, and acquainted with ABAP programming language. A working knowledge of Solution Manager is a plus.
- Related experience in the functional areas of Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Production Planning, and/or distribution is a plus
- Monitoring and resolving incidents within the SAP production system.
- Configuration of the SAP system for new requirements / project rollouts as per the business documentation; Works cross-functionally to collect necessary information inputs for analysis
- Should be able to work across modules PP, PM & QM in SAP ECC. To also need to independently work with business users in terms of stabilization, improvements and enhancements.
- Work closely with Solution / Project Team to have proper transition for the new solutions; Participate in local or global development projects as appropriate.
- Minimum of five (5- 7) years of experience in SAP PP-PM implementation, configuration, & system support with thorough understanding of an entire business process chain preferred.
- Strong knowledge in SAP configuration maintenance and support experience.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to deliver quality results with an aggressive timeline.
If you are interested to participate, please send me the following information:
- Send your Resume in Word Format (Non PDF format)
- Description of your last or current compensation (Payment Scheme, Salary and Benefits)
- Economic expectation
Antal Recruitment Mexico
Ph: +52 55 55 31 78 87 Ext: 2002
E m a i l : s g a r a y @ a n t a l . c o m (Without spaces)