Regional Sales Manager - MD
- At least 5 years experience in similar charge
- Advanced English
- Plans, directs, and monitors the activities of a sales team within a specified region/district/geography to achieve established sales targets.
- Develops and/or implements business strategies for existing and potential accounts.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with all key account personnel and relevant functions in order to support selling, market development, service efforts and clinical programs.
- Identifies opportunities and develops new programs to meet the organization's sales plans to increase market share.
- Assesses need for the addition of new selling programs and processes, conducts competitive analysis, and implements strategies.
- Coaches sales representatives on the technical aspects of the organization's products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.