As Sales Training Manager, you will report to the P&O Director. Your primary role will be to create, adapt, implement and lead Technical Trainings and different activities to ensure skills development for the Sales Force.
As the Sales Training Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing both technical and behavioural trainings. This mission encompasses alignment with business strategies, identification of training needs in each business unit, design and develop the proper solutions.
- Responsible for working with the business partners on training development for other teams as well as identifying talents on sales teams, facilitating trainings to the line managers in order to enable them act as their teams’ coaches.
In this role you will be part of the global and regional trainings processes in regard to planning, implementing and managing the process. It is also part of your scope all sales conventions that occur in the affiliate. Additionally, you will guarantee the sales force technical onboarding.
- Knowledge management, managing the LMS and LxP platform
- Implement the sales and coaching models (NNWoS and NNWoC)
The allocation of the time is 70% on local matters and 30% regional projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in human resources, business or other similar degrees.
- More than 3 years of practical experience leading Trainings.
- At least 2 years of experience in Sales or Marketing areas within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Assertive while communicating, have a good business understanding, ability to balance people & tasks and passionate about making a difference.
- Self-starter, able to create strong internal and external relationships and drive cross-functional collaboration.
- Fluency in English & Spanish is required.
- Leadership experience is desired.