What you'll do on a typical day:
- Partner with various business groups and teams to identify demands and opportunities to both deliver requirements and go beyond to identify possibilities to enhance business results.
- Apply broad data analysis and information management skills to act as a key contributor to identify and report on complex strategic, operational, financial, and compliance risks impacting the business
- Perform research and structure analyses for highly complex, unique, and high-value requests for insights
- Combine large volume data sets and perform complex analysis to conclude implications and provide recommendations to the business process evaluated
- Effectively manage and facilitate key vendors and global teams to deliver impactful results, considering sped, sustainability and long-term strategy.
- Coordinate Data & Analytics IT team members to ensure that all the milestones and deliverables are released on time, cost and scope as per requested /aligned with the different stakeholders and sponsors
Required Skills and Experience
- Business process: clear demonstration of undertaking of core business processes (cross functionally) and understand how we can impact and improve them
- Analytical&Mathematical Skills: you will work with substantial amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills: the role deamnds the capability to presentfindings or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking: you must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Extraimperial: You should be passionate about finding insights in large data sets, synthesizing results, communicating results and driving practical business impact.
- Disruptive and Innovative Mindset: To challenge current data models and its related business IT relationships to open main or parallel streams related to establish agile MVPs and pilots that could lead topotential unexpected benefit to the organization
Functional and technical competencies:
- BSC as a minimum ideally M.Sc. in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematicsetc.
- Min. 3 years of industry experience in handling structured and unstructured data, with a proven track record of leveraging data and sciences to drive business impact.
- Experience in data science capacity within complex business environment, including data mining, machine learning, NLP AI and predictive modelling.
- Experience working with large datasets using various data wrangling and visualization tools.
- Use of various Business Intelligence tools (Power BI, MS BI, Tableau. Alteryx etc.)
- Clearly articulate business issues and propose practical solutions to business decision makers
- Proven track record of taking initiative and implementing innovative solutions
- Model and frame business scenarios that are meaningful and which impact critical business processes/decisions
- Develop good working knowledge of available technology capabilities and how and where to deploy them
- Lead data discovery process with key stakeholders to identify business requirements and expected outcomes
Please you can send your cv to this email: