Antal International is a British recruiting company, with international presence and with more than 20 years of experience.
We are proud to invite you in a selection process to cover the position:
Telecommunications and Security Presales and Support Engineer
Company: Company focused in Telecommunications and IT
Location: Mexico City
Level : Senior
Position type: Permanent
Business trips in Mexico
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive net salary.
Superior benefits package
· Bachelor degree in Engineering it can be in Computation or Telecommunications
· Desirable Fluency in English language
· Fluency in Spanish language.
· Experience in Presales at least 3 years: Proposals, Scope of Work (SOW), Bill of Materials (BOM)
· Mandatory experience with some of following technologies:
-Implementation and Support at least in two or more technologies Arbor ,PeakFlow, Ixia, Huawei, Avaya, Fortinet, F5, ExFo or New Technologies
-BGP, MBGP, EIGRP, SNMP, TCP/IP, MPLS, ICMP, VPN capa2 o L2VPN, NetFlow, Routers , Switching Layer 2, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, ISS
- Trouble shooting
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- Project management at least 3 years
- Experience in support for Switching and Routing (the service commonly is provide for Arbor Peakflow technologies for Clients located in MX and LATAM)
- Experience in security on environment Service Provider
- PMI , ITIL.
- Arbor Peakflow, CCNA, CCSP, CCSE, NSA, Huawei, Fortinet.
- Implementation and Support of products Arbor PeakFlow, Fortinet, Huawei, Ixia, Exfo, Infoblox
- Commercial proposals, scope of work (SOW), documentation projects, conceptual test, demonstrations,
· High urgency sense
· Focused to costumers
· Auto driving
· Timing administration
· Problem Solver
If you are interested to participate, please send me the following information:
· Send your Resume in Word Format (Non PDF format)
· Description of your last or current compensation (Pay Scheme, Salary and Benefits)
· Economic expectation
Antal Recruitment Mexico
E mail : s g a r a y @ a n t a l . c o m (without spaces)