Lead and facilitate reimbursement activities across health care divisions.
• Work with regional reimbursement to establish a global strategies that ensures the necessary market access and reimbursement of products in key countries.
• Ensure collaboration, resource alignment to deliver on key reimbursement programs
• Follow and analyze activities and trends of key global private and public payors policies affecting reimbursement and/or patient access to the products.
• Establish and maintain relationships with a network of payers and providers (ministry officials and insurance companies, etc).
• Ability to formulate reimbursement policy strategy and implement these strategies to shape coding, coverage, and payment.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required, credible with high level audience.
• Excellent strategic ability, creative thinker.
• Excellent planning and Organization al skills required.
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
• Minimum of five (5) years pharma industry, provider and/or payer experience
• Direct payer experience and/or experience in product commercialization for new technology
• Minimum of three (3) years of international market access/payer experience