• Provide support, knowledge and expertise in high volume manufacturing principles
• Participate as needed in interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of all commitments made relative to product development timelines, delivery, quality (APQP) and the required business metrics.
• Assist in the coordination of product life cycle activities with Production and customer satisfaction and have responsibility for accounts of various complexities.
• Be responsible for maintaining excellent customer relations with both new and existing customers.
• Support production sites for projects, costs and other customer related matters through leadership and expertise.
Knowledgeable in injection molding operations, mold and assembly automation validation procedures, NPI processes.