Definition and execution of the processes of: Planning, Purchase and Logistics making sure that each step of the process is working effectively.
• Ensure that logistics and purchasing processes are efficient and effective, by monitoring their management indices and their costs, for the optimization of logistics and distribution.
• Creation and control of Performance Indicators of the personnel in charge.
• Implementation of strategies that allow the reduction of logistics and operational costs through the optimization of resources and the distribution network.
• Efficient integration of suppliers, manufacturers and distributors, which substantially reduce costs and at the same time improve customer service levels.
• Obtain higher levels of efficiency in production processes in order to improve customer service in terms of price, delivery time, purchase conditions, etc.
• Optimize the supply chain in order to avoid wasting resources, improve the relationship with suppliers, better manage inventories and reduce the cost of their operations.
• Schooling: Industrial Engineering, Logistics Engineer
• Advanced English
• Minimum of 5 years as Supply Chain Manager,
• Monitoring of logistics, purchasing, Security, etc. processes.
• International experience