1. Formulate the operation strategy and operation plan of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
2. Daily operation for social media platforms like Facebook/Instagram.
3. Help to create social media campaigns that promote brand image and awareness.
4. Work with the media agency to formulate media plans and complete promotion goals
5. Follow-up production of marketing materials that match the platform, and cooperate with designers to ensure material quality
1. Bachelor degree or above, at least 2 years social media operation experience
2. Love technology and electronic products and have strong visual aesthetic ability
3. Sensitive to the content of social media platforms, which can effectively capture the hot spots and trends of the platform's dissemination
4. Strong knowledge of Facebook, Google and local publisher ads system.
5. Understanding of digital marketing during the life circle for a smart product.
6. Language: fluent in English