Our client is a fast-growing Italian company working internationally in their specific market. For the development of the Digital and IOT division in Milan we are currently seeking a talented, creative and team-oriented Data Scientist with the passion to:
- Work with relational and not-relational data sources (IoT, Service, Asset Mngt, Financial, Web Listening, Sell-in, Logistic, UIs usage, etc)
- Adopt a whole range of tools and techniques from ETL, to modelling or machine learning
- Deliver actionable insights in different format as dashboards, inputs for automatic systems, reports and presentations
As a part of the team, you will partner with software developers, functional analysts, help desk and business.
Work within the Digital Team to extract value from data:
- Fine-tune and automatize ETL flows introducing new techniques or softwares
- Fine-tune and automatize the monitor of the quality of IoT data over time
- Provide inputs as rules and triggers for the real time alerting system
- Develop machine learning algorithms to be implemented in the data flow
- Empower the BI dashboards and reports and develop new ones
- Realize ad hoc analysis on specific topics to be presented to clients
- Define data specs for the integration of IntelliDraught with client’s IT architecture to receive inputs and provide output (e.g asset management and logistics).
- Degree in Statistics, Statistical Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or any other degree that involves work with data
- Experience with SQL and relational database design
- Experience with ETL program
- Experience in modelling and machine learning
- Experience in BI tools (Tableau and PowerBI) and inclination for visual analytics and infographics
- Attitude to setup analysis in automated process
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good level of English
This is a hands-on role which initially will not involve managing people. As the business grows there will be the possibility to further your career and move into a people management position. The salary and contract level will reflect your seniority and skill-set.