We are looking for an HW Engineer to join HW development team inside in Automotive Client located in Milan area.
- You will be a member inside a small HW team responsible for the development and design supervision of wireless sensors and related control units.
- You will work on HW specification definition, product architecture definition, design review and you will have a hands-on role in product integration and testing.
- You will be involved in all phases of projects: requirements, system architecture, design, modeling, bench testing, and release to production
- You must be a flexible, results-oriented problem-solver who requires minimal supervision.
- You will travel occasionally in Italy and abroad.
Qualification and Education
- Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering
- At least 5+ years of HW design experience
- Strong background on Analog and Digital electronics
- Good knowledge of electronics design and simulation tools.
- Deep understanding of electronic circuit design with direct experience with the following components: Microcontrollers, FPGA, Analog front-end circuits, A/D, D/A, Power supply IC, inertial navigation sensors, wireless IC.
- Understanding of analog design concepts such as analysis of noise, linearity, mismatch, stability and other analog impairments
- Thorough understanding of Electronic measurement equipment.
- Electronics board reworks skill.
- Critical thinking and analysis oriented.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.