The Banking - Insurance Division is looking for a
BUSINESS RISK AND CONTROL MANAGER
Our client is a leading international bank strong both on Corporate & Investment Banking and Transactional Services.
The role is responsible for assisting business or function management with the identification, tracking and monitoring risks:
- identify material risks and key controls to mitigate each material risk through oversight and coordination of the Annual RCA exercise and Control Monitoring Plan;
- monitor progress of action plan oversee remediation and issues arising from control monitoring;
- maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
The ideal candidate has:
· at least 5-6 years relevant experience as compliance officer or as business risk manager in an International Bank;
· good understanding of key risks that arise in customer due diligence activities (KYC, Credit Risk, Transactional Banking);
· experience in implementing and creating risk assessments;
· knowledge of all applicable laws, rules, regulations;
· fluent oral and written English communications skills.