For an international banking company, the Banking & Insurance Division of Antal International is searching for a
FINANCIAL CRIME COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST (Temporary)
who will provides compliance support, advice and guidance to an assigned business line/global function/HTS, and to the applicable Compliance functions.
- The role requires strong partnership with the Line of Business, FCC team and Regional FCC teams acting in concert with them to drive the implementation of policy arising out of Global standards as it applies to Business Lines. It will monitor and track the regional progress of various work streams and initiatives underway which fall under the umbrella of Financial Crime Risk and Global Standards, provide policy advice related to Business Lines products, services and clients.
- Supports FCC Italy team to improve and maintain day to day running in order to ensure the efficient decisioning and execution of tasks assigned to FCC Italy team under the Policy and Procedure framework.
- The role will also need assist FCC Italy team to stay at forefront of key regulatory changes to ensure proactive communication with business and develop appropriate policy and framework to manage the changes, particularly extra territorial changes. It will be the support both Global Standards and Line of Business work stream leads to ensure processes are coordinated and implementation risks and issued are considered and addressed.
- The role is a critical forward looking role and requires strong partnership with business to drive performance. This role is accountable for assisting FCC Italy team on the implementation of Financial Crime Risk Compliance policies in to the business and such it will require close collaboration with various Risk and Business functions
- The role requires to cover activities assigned to FCC Italy team arising from monitoring and screening results as required, according to Global Standards.
- University degree or equivalent in business or related discipline
- Strong general FCC experience in a similar role
- Self-motivated person, with strong leadership, excellent influencing, communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Contract type: Temporary (12 months)