Our client is a international banking company, we’re looking for
IT Governance Manager
Reporting to the CIO, the manager of IT Governance is responsible for a variety of processes within the governance of running Information Technology.
The role ensures alignment with the business expectations in terms of reporting of performance, independent views on definition and quality of IT processes and monitoring of outcomes. The manager of IT Governance works with business stakeholders, Finance, and internal IT clients to perform their role.
The main areas will be:
- Vendor Management
- Contract & Asset Management
- Service Level Management
- IT Financial Management (Budgeting & Reporting)
- Create and maintain the budgets and actuals tracking for Information Technology.
- Create and maintain the necessary processes to govern and run IT. Produce and monitor performance reporting and indicators versus the same agreed processes.
- Create and maintain the overall IT Master plan, and monitor regularly.
- Ensures all activities in the IT P&R department comply with area IRM and Compliance Requirements and are compliant to audit, risk and procurement requirements.
- Provide expertise and capacity and skills to enable the relevant IT manager the ability to manage Vendors (strategic and tactical) in the most appropriate manner.
- Train and maintain knowledge of team members, help/challenge on process as well as performance decisions.
- Head Office functional contact, predominantly through CIO.
- 5-10 years business or technology experience, senior manager if possible.
- Demonstrated experience in an IT processes, governance, planning and financial management.
- Vendor management skills or have worked in a senior vendor role.
- Both verbal and written communication skills to be well developed and of a professional standard.
- Ability to operate at own initiative with a pro-active attitude but within the directions and confines of management and Bank policy.
- Ability to liased with a broad range of people, including business line management, senior management, external IT suppliers and related people.
- Demonstrated experience in advising, coordinating, managing a small team of specialists.
- Problem solving ability and strong analytical skills.
- Macro change program management is a strong skill to have demonstrated.
- Technology agnostic.
- Fluent English
This role will be QD3 or QD4 level, not a Dirigente Level.
Invia CV a: Techitaly@antal.com,
Riferimento: IT Governance Manager