The Banking & Insurance Division is looking for a:
JUNIOR RISK MANAGER
Our client is a leading financial services group.
The Junior Risk Manager will be hired in the Group Risk Management Team.
In particular he will work directly with the Market Risk Manager and will be in charge of market risk analysis and projects related to the following product areas:
- Mutual Funds;
- Fixed Income Securities;
- Single Stocks;
- Equity Derivatives;
- Fixed Income Derivatives;
- FX Derivatives.
- Developing new Risk Reporting;
- Risk Data Warehouse daily maintenance;
- Monitoring of portfolio and security pricing;
- Limit Monitoring;
- Follow up on limit excesses.
The position is based in Milan
The ideal candidate has:
· Degree in Economics with strong quantitative skills;
· Master in Risk Management
· Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Excel, VBA, Access, Matlab, SQL
· A previous experience in a similar role is a plus
The fluent knowledge of English, both oral and written, is a must
Please, note that only CVs written in English will be considered.