Our client is a multinational application software vendor. For the regional HQ based in Milan, we are currently recruiting for a Global Content Marketing Manager who will be responsible for a number of B2B software products.
We are ideally looking for a native English speaker due to the high level of English marketing content / programs the candidate will be required to develop as part of this role.
Responsible globally for developing and executing on a content marketing strategy that drives Marketing Qualified Leads and opportunities through the sales pipeline.
Responsible for creating at global level all marketing&sales collaterals.
Strong collaboration with the local organization to ensure the proper fit/localization of all the collaterals and content produced.
Main activities and responsibilities are:
- Design and production of the Sales & Marketing Collaterals: brochures, fact sheets, etc, in tight collaboration with product managers and local marketing managers
- Define and manage the execution of B2B content marketing programs (across the full marketing mix) that drive awareness, engagement and pipeline. Content programs such as: Ebooks, Slideshares, Video, Webinars, Blogs, Infographics, , Content Syndication, Nurturing Programs etc.
- Supporting Digital Mktg Operations in defining SEO/SEM Keywords, Paid Digital Media Advertising messages, social, etc.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Strategic Marketing and Sales to align content marketing strategy and plans with product, Customer Success Method and PR objectives
- Work with external copy (freelances, authors) and creative resources to ensure adherence to our brand voice and visual identity standards and campaign themes with a keen eye for quality and results
- Manage the global Content Calendar and development, as well as all the localizations
- Manage the Blogs
- Manage Social Media publications
- Design and manage the Newsletters for leads, prospects and online influencers (e.g. blogs, etc)
- Digital Brand Equity development plan
- Digital PR (content related)
- Design and manage Lead-gen digital events/Webinars plan
- Create, manage and report content marketing KPI metrics
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of features and functionality of the products as they change and grow.
- Stay current on key developments in the realm of content marketing and help the organization understand how we can leverage to achieve business objectives.
All activities are to be managed in tight collaboration with the local marketing managers and with central + local product managers.
Skills, Competencies, Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communication or similar field required.
- English native speaker, other European languages (German, Dutch, French) a plus
- It is mandatory to be able to develop content directly in English
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, and sales professionals – demonstrated by excellent written (including copy writing and proofreading) and oral communication skills.
- 3-5+ years of B2B marketing experience developing, executing and managing multi-faceted, integrated campaign and programs that drive deeper engagement with target audiences, increase visibility/awareness and are capable of driving differentiation.
- Proven experience in managing the creation of marketing materials.
- Advanced knowledge of key marketing principles and the creative development and execution process
- A true storyteller: proven ability to understand what motivates customers and translate into stories / messages / content/ campaigns that generate breakthrough results.
- Proven track record partnering with cross-functional teams and working in highly matrixed organizations
- Demonstrable business acumen, determination, self-starter and teamwork values
- Strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail.
- Work experience in creative agencies and/or similar roles in other companies (ideally in B2B software/ SaaS)
Full time permanent contract. Quadro level.