Our client is a leading Multinational IT Healthcare organisation with a branch office in Milan, which sells and delivers complex IT Healthcare projects to clients around Italy.
Due to the growth of the Italian business we are currently seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join the team.
- Provide immediate response to customer inquiries in accordance with service standards.
- Provide technical support for application development
- Provide advice and best practices to Partners for technical areas such as installation, configuration, development as well as operations
- Provide technical support for troubleshooting and performance analysis.
- Production of training materials and technical documentation
- Participate in on-site technical training if required
- Participate in on-site Support related meeting with customers/partners if required
- Participate in on-site implementations if required
Experience and Qualifications
- Knowledge of web oriented languages, including HTML, and Java script.
- Experience with SQL, data analysis and database methodologies
- Knowledge of programming languages – ideally Java or C++
- Experience working in software not limited to a Developer, Quality Engineer and/or Solutions Architect
- Experience with data analysis and database methodologies
- Be able to design and write technical documents.
- Ability to work in a team
Education and Training
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent; (Physics, Mathematics, Sciences)
Permanent, full-time position based in Milan. Candidates will be required to provide out-of-hours assistance (on a rota basis).