Multinational company operating in the Consumer Electronics Industry is currently seeking:
International Purchasing Office ASSISTANT
(Replacement for Maternity Leave)
The person will be responsible for maintaining and expanding the European supplier pool and will report directly to the International Purchasing Office Manager and to the HQ located in Asia.
· Develop cost efficient sourcing in European area and provide support to the company’s oversea factories.
· Ensure a sustained and smooth sourcing through appropriate supplier management, establishing long and stable relationships with European suppliers.
· Participate in the policy making process for purchases for the company after collecting information about the economical, political, and regulatory factors as well as the policies in place in Europe.
· Develop risk management techniques for European suppliers to ensure constantly smooth sourcing.
· Explore new technology and methods in Europe and check applicability of the aforementioned with company models and respective parts.
· Establish and maintain a good rapport with European Suppliers.
· Preferably University Degree in Electronic, Electric, Mechanical Engineering or Economics.
· 2 year maximum experience in components purchasing offices.
· Good knowledge of procurement processes.
· Preferred background field: R&D, Sales for IT or Consumer product.
· English fluency is considered mandatory.
· Autonomous and flexible.
· Excellent relational skills.
· Stress tolerance.
If interested in the position, please send you resume (Word or Open Office format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the ref. International Purchasing Office ASSISTANT in the subject and the email text body.