Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, you will be responsible for leading the UX/UI team to deliver an unrivalled user experience and user interface for our customers. You will be able to inspire, motivate and manage the team of UX/UI designers to create the best user experience and best digital assets.
You will be accountable for all UX strategy, all UX design and UI to ensure innovation and create a compelling experiences in accordance with the other BU.
- Managing and developing a team of UX/UI designer’s through the evolution of the touch point as website, apps, portals and the production of the UI asset, as an internal digital agency.
- Setting clear goals, managing resources accordingly, ensuring that the team can meet the demands of their respective product roadmaps and mentoring team members towards growth and success.
- Supervise and support the creation of user flows, customer journey, wireframes, information architecture, interface mockups and final UI designs which synthesize user data and research.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, product managers and development teams to iterate existing products and design and build new functionality.
- Champion the user experience for all users, including advertisers as well as end users by ensuring our teams follow a user-centred, iterative design process.
- Experience in a Head of/Lead UX role with a successful track record of setting product strategy, requirement gathering, influencing roadmaps, defining UX principles and driving excellence.
- Comfortable operating collaboratively in an agile environment
- knowledge about user experience and visual design with a consumer-centred approach
- Expert working knowledge of various design tools.
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS and responsive design.
- An excellent communicator, with solid interpersonal skills and the ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Strong experience managing and growing a UX team
- Experience within complex, fast-moving organizations with multiple stakeholders