Antal International, expert in the global search and selection industry, is actually looking for:
Mulesoft ESB Administrator
Our client, an innovative Company (end user - no consulting), researches a figure to join to the Mail Application Development team that works with the newest technologies.
Typical candidates will possess 7+ years of professional experience and a BS in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience.
The Mulesoft ESB Administrator will be responsible for administration, design, maintenance of complex, large-scale operational and fault tolerant integration solutions.
As a Mulesoft Admin you will need to deal with:
• Coordinates a team and has a deep working skill set within the ESB platform (Mulesoft) as well as the soft skills to effectively communicate with clients and peers.
• Participates in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
• Writes technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
• Identifies and evaluates new technologies and Mulesoft connectors available.
• Analyzes components to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
• Supports, maintains, and documents software functionality and services.
• The Administrator will manage patching and/or application of hotfixes required to maintain stability of the platform; security certificate management; environments management
• Day-to-day maintenance tasks such as: Performance monitoring and tuning; environment monitoring; Managing API assets: infrastructure, platform, accounts, logs, ESB components and plugin; Check server health; check automated log rotations and archiving status; check server logs; check server performance; check status on ports, scheduler, monitoring transactions.
• Ensuring the appropriate standards are followed.
• Remain current on data integration approaches and technologies.
• 7 + years' overall IT minimum
• Deep knowledge and solid understanding of SOA Principles, EAI and B2B concepts, various enterprise integration patterns with B2B/EDI integration patterns.
• Strong experience in designing solutions, integration and deployment of API Management and Integration solutions.
• Integration concepts and standards.
• Experience in integrating both Cloud-To-Cloud and Cloud-On Prem (Hybrid solution).
• Security requirements, web services, JMS, multi-threaded systems, automated unit testing, emerging technologies, as well as application development, testing and programming techniques/languages.
• Experience with Jira or other documentation and software development tools
• Release managment
• English Language mandatory
• Hands-on administration experience with MuleSoft Anypoint platform.
• Experience in integrating SFDC.
• Experience in Agile methodology.
• Experience in DevOps