Antal International, expert in the global search and selection industry, is actually looking for:
Mulesoft ESB Developer
Our client, an innovative Company (end user - no consulting), researches a figure to join to the Mail Application Development team that works with the newest technologies.
Typical candidates will possess 3+ years of professional experience and a BS in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience.
The Mulesoft ESB Developer will be responsible for design, development and configuration of complex, large-scale operational and fault tolerant integration solutions.
As a Mulesoft Developer you will need to deal with:
• Works as part of a team and has a deep working skill set within the ESB platform.
• Writes the appropriate development documentation.
• Complete code reviews for ETLs and related components, and complete documentation of issues identified and action items.
• Deploying code using automated tools which incorporate automated builds, unit testing and functional testing.
• Ensuring the appropriate branching standards using repository tools like GIT.
• Remain current on data integration approaches and technologies.
• 3-5 + years' overall IT minimum
• Strong experience in designing solutions, implementation, customization, integration and deployment of API Management and Integration solutions.
• Hands-On Experience on implementing guaranteed message delivery framework using queuing platform.
• Experience in integrating Cloud-To-Cloud, Cloud-On Prem (Hybrid architecture)
• Technical know-how in TCP/IP, Security (Basic Auth, OAuth 1.0 and OAuth 2.0, SSL/TLS).
• SOAP / Rest WebServices /JMS
• Java, J2EE, XML, XSD, JSON.
• Familiar with Jira or other documentation and software development tools.
• English Language mandatory
• Hands-on integration development experience with MuleSoft Anypoint platform.
• Experience in integrating SFDC.
• Experience in Agile methodology.