Our client is a European Manufacturer Company focused on connectivity for industrial and home applications with excellent references among main Telecom Carriers and Automotive companies in EMEA.
Build and manage a portfolio of EMEA clients for Home Networking and Industrial Applications through ensuring successful evaluation of COMPANY technology and achievement of targeted design wins. Represent COMPANY products, services and brand abroad in business and technical fora. Create awareness of 1 Gbps POF market.
Customers to be approached are mainly Service Providers and OEMs/ODMs around them as well as OEMs focused on Professional Installers channel.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate the company´s products, services and brand on the domestic and international market
- Manage regional accounts and accomplish sales objectives
- Extend design with special focus on service providers
- Explain features and benefits of the technology, hold presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate customer’s evaluation of provided technology
- Discuss commercial aspects with customers
- Identify, create and maintain strategic relationships with outstanding ODM/OEM and branding customers
- Cooperate with R&D and marketing teams with regard to customer needs, discover client requirements and communicate proactively to ensure customer satisfaction
- Technical background of telecommunications, networking or Electronics
- Minimum 5 years experience in Marketing and Sales in Hardware Companies
- Having experience in dealing with Service Providers is mandatory
- Post-graduate Studies in Business or Marketing is an asset
- Exemplary presentation skills including the ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts visually and orally
- Strong written communication and customer service skills
- Highly motivated with excellent work ethic, energy, initiative and a team attitude
- Must be willing to travel frequently