Supports Information Security daily activities management: patching & vulnerabilities planning and management, network, infrastructure, applications security analysis management, suppliers security analysis management.
The person is responsible for reporting to different local & global stakeholders (CISO, Board etc.)
Reports hierarchically to the Chief Information Security Officer.
Internally with IT, Procurement & Control Functions (Risk, Internal Audit, Compliance).
Externally with UK & Europe CISO teams and other business units through calls, workshops and recurring meetings.
· Supports IT Security Policies, business standards, procedures and guidelines update and implementation
· Is responsible for IT and supplier/third parts monitoring activities
· Is responsible for producing specific customized reports for different stakeholders.
· Supports Italian CISO team during emergencies and with security test
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION:
Preferred Cyber Security, Auditing, Computer Engineering Degree/Qualification and/or equal professional experience.
· Privacy Regulation · GDPR
· Office Automation
· Supplier Management
· ISO 27001/NIST
· Project Management
· Risk Management
· Economic Analysis (es. CBA)
· Excellent knowledge of English
· Good knowledge of MS Office Suite