For an international company, a leader in its sector, we are seeking a Coordinator, Market Research based in Milan.
· Support the company’s decision-making process with relevant and adequate information on the market and the consumers.
· Select and negotiate with market research suppliers;
· Set-up, prepare and execute the consumer-based research plan, from the briefing with the internal client down to the presentation of results and recommendations;
· Analyze results, elaborate conclusions, propose recommendations and follow-up on actions based on market research results;
· Proactively, integrate with other Market Intelligence activities, seeking synergies and opportunities to enrich his/her’s work with other contributions, and vice-versa;
· Liaise with other marketing and operational areas of the company within the scope of his/her’s responsibilities
· Client-driven (consultancy background would be preferable) focused on adding value
· Strong negotiation and communication skills
· Critical minded: capable of questioning and challenging
· Versatility: capable of adapting to different scenarios and dealing with ambiguous situations
· Multitasking capabilities – able to manage different projects at the same time
· Persuasion skills: to present the recommendations of Market Research internally, transmitting credibility and confidence, in order to influence decision making
· Minimum 6 years’ experience in market research, preferably in the consumer area
· Preference given to candidates acquainted with the retail or commercial property area