For a prestigious luxury 5* hotel in Milan,
we are looking for a
A Revenue Director manages the hotel sales and marketing plans by recommending growth efforts, monitoring progress, and ensuring that the hotel is competitively positioned within the local marketplace.
He/She is responsible for analyzing and presenting financial data that will help the Sales and Management team to make well-informed decisions about potential new business and the market, in general.
- Manage and lead the Reservations team through day-to-day operations, as well as strategically guide to achieve Revenue goals
- Ensure yield exemptions are investigated and analyzed and new business opportunities are identified
- Record and analyze all refused, lost, cancelled and waitlisted business for both Rooms, Conference, Banquet & F&B
- Monitor on daily basis pick up and inventory availability
- Gather and analyze statistics, yield information and all other relevant information in order to identify potential new business, markets and trends, and to minimize risk
- Prepare a four-month market segment outlook and maintain on a daily basis by monitoring actual results versus forecast for plan achievement
- Complete and analyze month-end reports
- Record and analyze all refused, lost, cancelled and waitlisted business
- Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximize on all possible opportunities and minimize any risks
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge for all relevant processes, policies and promotions, as necessary, to perform their duties
- Manage staff performance in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Revenue and Resevations staff.
- At least 7 years of experience as Revenue Director/Manager in medium/large luxury 5* hotels
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Knowledge of Opera
- Knowledge of EZRMS, OTA INSIGHT and/or other Revenue Management programs