Our client is an international company with a sales subsidiary in Italy.
In order to support their growth we are looking for a:
Marketing Manager B2B
- Create the required number of opportunities per sales person and per type (Core business, large format, industrial business) in line with the monthly defined goals.
- Assures the most efficient use of the marketing budget for market communication along the customer journey and the generation of opportunities.
- Locally executes the marketing strategy worked out by the headquarter in conjunction with local area management.
- Manage the marketing team and ensure a professional development of the skills and capabilities.
- Marketing Plan including responsibility for Marketing budget
- Set up Marketing plan in coordination with corporate directives from headquarter (target segments, main products, value proposition,…) and local requirements (e.g. increase market share,…)
- Assure the implementation of customer journey, main market segment focus and cross selling in line with the corporate directives.
- Drive cross selling market communication in all online- and offline activities
- Assure the right Marketing Mix
- Support the global and local Online Marketing efforts by carrying out the online tasks, activities along the Customer Journey, defined by corporate Marketing (Content for website and webshop, SEO, Linkbuilding, MMS eMail campaigns, Newsletter, etc)
- Organisation and implementation of Direct Marketing (Telphone, E-Mail, Mailings)
- Organisation and implementation of Trade Shows, Road Shows, House Shows
- Corporate Design
- Assure the implementation of Corporate Design Guidelines in the subsidiary (Sales process, all Marketing activities incl. trade shows, advertisements, local printed materials, etc.)
- Database Management
- Ensure all unqualified and qualified opportunities are entered into SalesForce
- Coordinate telemarketing activites to assure a regular contact with our target groups and keep database up to date
- Validation of created leads and prequalify generated unqualified opportunities according to criterias and marketing- and sales process before passing the opportunities on to sales people
- Team management
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing of technological products
- Fluent English
- Affinity to Online Marketing B2B, sales oriented
- Direct Marketing experience
- Experience with CRM systems is beneficial
- Advanced communication skills, including writing
- Understanding for processes in an international company
- Team managing skills
- Organized, set priorities and work structured
- Customer oriented
- Readiness to travel
- Confident and dynamic person
Place of work: Milan (North)
Per candidarsi alla posizione, si prega di inviare il proprio CV aggiornato a email@example.com indicando nell’oggetto della mail: MMb2b.