Antal International è la multinazionale leader nel settore dell’headhunting con più di 135 uffici in 35 paesi. Operations Division è il team specializzato nella ricerca e selezione di profili con background tecnico-ingegneristico in ambito Produzione, SCM, Research and Development, Costruzioni, Qualità, Design e Tecnico-Commerciale.
Il nostro cliente è un importante multinazionale del settore dell’ automazione industriale
Product Manager (divisione Robotics & Motion)
Our Robotics and Motion Division that provides products: motors, generators, drives, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), power electronics, robotics and power solutions and related services that increase industrial productivity and energy efficiency is searching for Product Manager who will work in the Drives and Controls Business Unit. In this role you will perform various product (PLC & SOFTWARE business) lifecycle activities supporting development, launch, maintenance, pricing and profitability. You will support technically and commercially the grow of PLC & SOFTWARE business
Responsibility and duties:
• supporting the product development process from project specification to product launch.
• You will assist sales and marketing teams in the launch and selling of new products and collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
• You will assist with resolution of customer product issues and may accompany internal partners to customer sites and participate in determining sales targets for sales force
• You will collaborate to define marketing plans in order to promote sales activities and deliver new product training to internal teams and customers
• You will prepare price lists for review and approval and deliver customer quotations; prepare various analysis by market, product and competitors and collaborate with internal teams to share data as needed
• You will contribute to the preparation of marketing tools to support the business and the sales organizations and propose new product development or product enhancements in order to offer suitable and unique solutions to customer needs.
• You will contribute to the definition of new product technical characteristics by providing specific expertise.
• You need to have an Engineering Degree and a few years experience in automation market.
• Fluency in English
• Determination and team working attitude will complete your profile
Sede di lavoro: Provincia di Milano
Si prega di inviare CV a firstname.lastname@example.org