The Accountant will provide support to the finance team across all areas on a day-to-day basis.
- Audit and process for payment vendor invoices and employee expense reports, verifying proper approval, match to purchase order, book proper expense accounts and adherence to all company policies.
- Process invoices into the accounting system
- Reviewed and Process expense reports
- Reconcile monthly and yearly VAT
- Issue invoices
- Assist in collecting outstanding accounts receivable debt.
- Prepare payments
- Prepare daily bank account reconciliation
- Maintain the Fixed Assets register and posting depreciation, check new Assets creations and disposals
- Perform other accounting and additional duties as requested
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/yearly closing
- Diploma in Accounting
- 2/3 years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Excel and Office
- Languages: Good English (Livello minimo B1)
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility and willing to learn
Sede di lavoro: Milano città (zona sud)