For our client, an international leisure company, we’re looking for an:
The IT Manager will report to the Finance Manager in Italy and functionally to the CIO in the EMEA HQ. He/she will be responsible for IT systems in Italy, defining strategies and policies to apply locally, managing IT new projects and directly supporting users/clients on technical issues. He/she will be supported by a technical person in Italy, but will still need to be very operational and hands-on.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the IT Italian structure (both infrastructure and application areas), interacting with the IT EMEA HQ
- Overall responsibility for smooth running for local IT environments.
- Develop and manage local IT budget
- Work with the Corporate IT Director to determine priority for IT projects
- Responsible for developing and executing project plans
- Manage local network, digital security, system administration
- Manage application systems which support all the business core functions
- Service management of outourced services
- Technical Client Support on mobile devices and workplaces
- At least 7/8 years of experience in IT industry with relevant IT management experience
- Previous experience in an IT role in the leisure /travel / tourism / retail industry could be a good fit
- Proven experience in design and troubleshooting data networks including physical layer infrastructure, servers, LAN/WAN/Wifi hardware, software, data transmission facilities and interconnecting devices
- Experience with network security, including Firewall configuration and data encryption.
- Capability to manage and direct department subordinates to complete projects within critical deadlines
- Experience in managing outsourced vendors / suppliers
- Technical IT background and strong knowledge of mobile devices (Ipad, smartphones)
- Resilient and adaptable, able to work under pressure
- Must be available some evenings and weekends to provide support.
- Fluent in English
Full-time, Permanent employment contract. Salary up to 40K gross per year.