For an International Insurance Company, Banking & Insurance Division is looking for a
Life Actuary - Capital Management
He/She will provide technical/operational support to facilitate processes and procedures implementation and optimization of Forecast Actuarial Reporting, Scenario Analysis and Monitoring Process.
- Support in the analysis, measurement, evaluation of the consolidated capital program activities including Capital Optimization (CLR, SST, Risk Appetite)
- Assist and drive changes and capability improvements for the Capital Planning Roadmap: technical Dashboard implementation
- Develop the Target structure of actuarial function in terms both of processes and procedure
- Support in the key projects implementation (Standard Formula Plan and automation, SST ORSA).
- Degree in Actuarial disciplines
- 2/3 years of experience as life actuary within an insurance company or consultancy firm
- Good understanding of Italian and European regulatory developments including Solvency II
- Knowledge of capital measures and quantitative/statistics/mathematics
- Good problem solving skills
- Real knowledge of English language
- Preferable good knowledge of Prophet or another actuarial software.