For a fast growing insurance company, the Banking & Insurance Division of Antal International is looking for a
• Pricing and definition of life products (CPI in particular);
• Study and definition of the technical characteristics of new products
• Profit testing
• Support the implementation phase of the new products
• Portfolio monitoring policies for the verification of the technical sealing of rates
• Commercial activities and support the internal team for external presentation and meeting with external partners
• Providing timely and accurate statistical modelling
• Constant interaction with other departments to keep the actuarial skillset at the forefront of key business decisions
• Daily relationships in HQ and possible business trips.
• Degree in Statistics, actuarial studies
• +2 years of experience, preferably in Actuarial Dept (Pricing or Reserving)
• Experience on Life products, in particularly of the CPI products, would be a plus
• Organizational skills, accuracy, method commercial attitude
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
Excellent professional growth opportunity.