For an international insurance company, the Banking & Insurance Division of Antal International is looking for a
LIFE ACTUARIAL FUNCTION SPECIALIST
who will be integrated in the local Actuarial Function, with tasks on regards to the setting of actuarial methodologies, the check of data quality, the oversight on technical provision calculation and the reporting on the adequacy of the technical provisions, capital requirement and reinsurance treaty, as well as on the sufficiency of premiums.
- Contribute to the production of an annual report to inform the Board on the adequacy of technical provision, adequacy of underwriting and reinsurance policies.
- Oversight of Solvency II technical provision calculation and perform ad-hoc testing on data quality and to verify the completeness and accuracy of the first line actuarial calculations, including compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to the effective implementation of Company’s Risk Management, in particular to the risk modelling underlying the calculation of capital requirements and to ORSA.
- Contribute to the Life Assumptions and Methodology committee.
- Actuary, better if qualified, with 2-5 years of experience developed in an insurance company or consultancy firm
- Knowledge on SII technical provisions and Standard Formula capital requirement
- Complete understanding of actuarial technical issues and expertise on life reserving
- Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements, with focus on SII regime
- Good English.