Our client is a multinational application software vendor. For the regional HQ based in Milan, we are currently recruiting for a Lead Generation Manager
Manages globally the lead generation process related to Software solutions.
Develops global program objectives, targets, and metrics, and defines best practices, standards, and processes to drive customer acquisition success.
In charge of ensuring a stable flow of leads to sales channels in each relevant country, monitoring the conversion KPIs, to make sure that enough leads are generated to meet the sales targets and respecting the lead generation budgets.
Manages the governance and best practices for all the lead sources: online, offline, events, direct scouting from hunters, etc.
Main activities and responsibilities are:
- Design and manage the global Lead-Generation plan (lead sources, KPIs, volumes, ROI) and budget
- Maintain calendar of all demand generation programs, budgets, and metrics to optimize corporate branding, awareness, and lead generation efforts.
- Define lead volumes targets based on Sales targets for each Country and tracking of all lead-gen channels
- Monitor the Leads Pipeline contribution (leads/demo bookings)
- Overlook offline Demand gen activities
- Create and share best practices on lead generation: online, offline, sales-kit and tools for sales hunters
- Monitor and report the full Sales & marketing funnel
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Operations to guarantee the appropriate implementation of the campaigns
- Design processes for proper Lead-to-Revenue management across Marketing and Sales departments
- Review and analyse activities and processes as well as forge a strong bond with the sales team to continuously refine the marketing mix and spend.
- Provide support to Global webinars and event programs, determine online event topics, drive attendance, manage logistics, and track success metrics.
- Stay current on key developments in the realm of digital marketing and help the organization understand how we can leverage to achieve business objectives.
All activities are to be managed in tight collaboration with the local marketing managers.
Skills, Competencies, Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar field required.
- Highly fluent in English, other European languages a plus
- Ability to work in complex matrixed organizations
- Experience in digital marketing for (modern) lead generation
- Experience in Demand generation management in B2B and/or subscription based business, ideally 5-7 years of experience in demand generation experience with B2B software organizations (preferably SaaS).
- Proven track record partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Analytical attitude/ capable of managing KPIs tracking and reporting
- Knowledge and experience on Marketing and Sales Automation tools
- Demonstrable business acumen, determination, self-starter and teamwork values
- Strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail.
All activities are to be managed in tight collaboration with the local marketing managers and with central + local product managers.
Full time, permanent contract. Quadro level. Based Milan.