Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
He/she will design the potential architecture on Google Cloud Platform and will develop the application using the newest Google Technology products with the internal Google Practice Team.
- Brainstorm with Managers to conceptualize new features
- Cooperate with engineers to build new features
- Design and implement integrated solutions for new services
- Follow up on corrections, adaptations, and improvement of existing services.
- What Makes The Difference
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field, or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data)
- Direct technical experience with the relevant Google Cloud Platform products and services (e.g., Compute Engine, App Engine, Container Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Datastore, Cloud BigTable, BigQuery, Cloud DataFlow, Cloud DataProc, Cloud DataLab, Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud Endpoints, and the Cloud SDK)
- Strong development skills, at least 2 years of experience with Java or Python
- English proficency, Italian native speaker.