For our client, international media company, we’re looking for a:
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST DEVELOPER - MICROSTRATEGY
The person will work in the global IT team and will be in charge of all BI systems management, in terms of analysis, development and maintenance.
· Receive general direction. Work in progress is reviewed routinely. Estimate own work effort for input to project planning.
· Interface with stakeholders, business analysts, project managers and clients, to gather and clarify requirements.
· Work independently to develop, test, and deploy programs and objects from specifications
· Work with project management and other members of project teams to ensure regular feedback on progress
· Produce documentation for changes and enhancements to current systems under limited guidance.
· Work with the MicroStrategy administrator(s) and Senior Developer(s) to ensure adherence of solutions to Company standards.
· Mentor business and IT partners in MicroStrategy development best practices to continually improve and increase QVC’s BI capabilities.
· Provide first/second level troubleshooting, technical and operational support with limited guidance.
· 3+ years of experience with Business Intelligence (MicroStrategy) or Data Warehouse projects (Oracle and SQL Server programming)
· MicroStrategy tool knowledge is mandatory
· Retail Industry is preferred
· Must be proficient with MS Office '07 (or higher)
· English: fluent
Job Location: Milan hinterland north - east