In one sentence
Acts as a liaison among stakeholders, communicate and implements recommended solutions in the relevant domains and practices.
What will your job look like?
- You will be responsible to evaluate and recommend a configuration that maximizes software capabilities.
- You will be expected to gather the requirements and analyze client needs and gaps
- During the Construct phase of a project, you will prepare documents and specifications that describe the configuration changes
- You will be responsible to configure the solution using relevant tools or system applications based on the solution definition and customer requirements.
- You will also be in involved in the creation, execution and maintenance of detailed and accurate test plans.
- You will support the preparation of functional and technical training.
- You will support the resolution of configuration/ implementation-related issues if and when they arise.
- You will support configuration solution during a project's lifecycle (development, testing, post production)
All you need is...
- A university degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent Engineering degree & 2-3 years of professional experienced in the domain of Telco Business, BSS, system integration
- Java programming and/or scripting skills
- SQL Knowledge
- Good Unix/Linux Knowledge
- Fluent Italian & English
- Availability to travel to Rome (not frequently)
To apply, please send your CV with ref number 12084 to firstname.lastname@example.org