We are recruiting a passionate Cloud Engineer for a growing Software House.
The person we are looking is primarly fond of could-based technologies, and ideally have experience in IaaS technologies, platform and application.
- Using your extensive knowledge of APIs to design RESTful services, and integrate them with existing data providers, using JSON or XML as needed.
- Lead and develop best practices for larger Cloud Engineer team.
- Working in tandem with R&D team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the delivery of the company products
- Planning, designing and developing cloud deployment environments.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based products, providing associated training as required.
- Employing exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they snowball into problems.
- Building and designing web services in the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services.
- Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the company.
- Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the company excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering; Master’s degree a plus.
- Certification as an AWS Solutions Architect, Cloud Security Certification, and/or OpenStack Administrator Certification a plus. (Other cloud-related certification also a plus.)
- 3 / 5 years’ experience in developing software using languages such as Java, Python, C++.
- Experience with SOA applications and cloud-based services.
- Experience working with Kubernetes, AWS, Linux/UNIX, OpenStack, Docker and Microsoft Azure.
- Three to five years’ experience in a Cloud Engineer role or related position.
- Knowledge of web services, API, REST and RPC.
- Strong awareness of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks.
- Database experience, including knowledge of SQL and NoSQL, and related data stores such as Postgres.
- Extensive experience with open-source technology, system engineering and software development tools such as GIT, Artifactory and Jenkins.
Send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org