Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 130 offices in 35 Countries.
Lifescience Division is a team specialized in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, R&D, construction, quality, design and technical S&M.
Multinational leader packaging sector
Hub_Packaging Procurement Manager ITALY
Overview of the role:
The purpose of the role is to manage all sourcing activities on external multi-material packaging suppliers used between the Hub and the customer’s 6 sites in Italy. The candidate will report to the South Europe Procurement Manager with a functional reporting line into the Central Global Sourcing Manager.
The aim of the role is rationalize and optimize supplier base.
- Responsible for establishing the national/regional strategy and process of locating and maintaining the best sources of supply for the customers.
- Establishes and maintains supply chains to support customer portfolio demands, in existing and/or new geographical business areas as and when business requires.
- Identifies local supply chain partners and establishes supply set-ups to customer’s expectations.
- Considers all aspects of relationship with suppliers, including quality, value and the ability to respond quickly to changing supply requirements.
- Aims to select suppliers that can act as long-term partners and help the company meet its growth objectives.
- Creates and maintains supplier rating system based on performance in strong co-operation with Central Supplier Quality Assurance Managers.
Must have qualifications and attributes:
- University/College degree
- Fluent in Italian, advanced level of English is a must (spoken and written), French is strongly recommended
- Microsoft Office, advanced Excel and Power Point skills expected
- SAP experience is an advantage
- An initiative, flexible and analytical person who is willing to adopt changes positively, finds constructive solutions, and can represent Company towards third party suppliers.
- Organizational and communicative skills are essential, as well as teaming with third party suppliers to identify and ensure that Company best practices - or adequate - are utilized, as well as customer’s quality expectations met.
- Knowledge of multi-material packaging (foam, wood, corrugated, carton, plastics, labels…).
- Experience in working in a global matrix organization is an advantage
- Excellent ability to deal with ambiguity
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to identify areas of improvement
- Results oriented, competitive, and a high-energy self-starter that drives for action plans and follows up to completion.
- Hands on & can do attitude with tenacity & perseverance
- Performs well and remains composed & motivated under stress.
Send your CV please to email@example.com