Our client is a leading international retailer with a presence in Italy and an ambitious growth plan for the coming years.
For the Italian branch we are looking for a:
Digital Demand & Project Manager.
The candidate will report to the Marketing Manager and work within a team, focused on delivering results. You will work closely with, the Marketing Team, the Product Excellence team and Operations and Finance and will be leading the development with the Digital Agencies, IT suppliers, and CRM suppliers. Most importantly you’ll be the single point of contact on Digital development of retail franchisees in Italy.
- Shape the Digital Presence: Website, App, Click&Collect, Loyalty & CRM etc.
- Deployment of the Western European App and the subsequent Brand Touchpoint, together with the Marketing Manager. Provide detailed requirement to our partners on country’s requirement (front end UI, UX etc), ensuring a smooth customer journey and a solid DB building. Define a rigorous plan for the ongoing DB management once the App goes live (CRM).
- Roll out a solid Loyalty and CRM program; Shape the Customer Loyalty plan identifying the right country-specific partners.
- Ongoing management of the Website: keep SEO strategy up-to-date and use Google Analytics to plan further website development in cooperation with the Marketing Manager. Integrate Click&Collect, Loyalty etc. when required. Newsletter.
- Digital touchpoints instore: support and cooperate with centralised Digital Team to scout, evaluate, develop and implement best instore digital solutions
- Develop a Social Listening plan together with Marketing Manager
- Lead digital innovation: review the present IT infrastructure, technical specifications and requirements;; develop a 3-year Innovation roadmap
- Be the primary contact for various department (Marketing, Ops, IT etc.), the Digital Team based in the UK and the IT partners for each project.
- Provide periodic update to Management Team on progress; periodic Website/App/CRM performance reviews.
- Ensure ALL technical solutions meet the Fiscal, Legal and Privacy requirements (GDPR). Safeguard customer data and build security into the way we do business. Rise security awareness and security remediation inside the system, including at store level, monitoring and fixing any eventual gap in the system/protocol.
- Degree Educated
- Fluent English – frequent travel abroad
- Exceptional IT project management, influencing and communications skills
- Experience running Retail eCommerce channels, CRM segmentation processes, including knowledge of digital technology platforms, web and app development and technology operations.
- Marketing Cloud and Sales Force experience
- Use of Trello and GitHub
- Leadership skills, including getting results through others, engaging and empowering others, and working cross functionally
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to work in a structured and methodical manner
Permanent employment contract. Quadro level.