Our client is a multinational application software vendor with over 2000 employees and 13 branches worldwide. The company serves more than 120,000 clients and 400,000 users, including over 120,000 in SaaS mode. For the Milan office we are looking for a
As part of the Sales organization, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Accompany and support the Sales person during the different phases of the sale
- Contribute to the development of technical and functional parts of the commercial proposal
- Analyze the prospect's needs and propose the best solution
- Support, demonstrate, argue and convince about our offering to the customer.
- Perform Proof of Concepts as required
- Identify the criteria of feasibility, profitability and risk of the project
- Liaise with the Professional Services team regarding information required for the start of the implementation phase when necessary
- Work on the specifications of the product evolutions when required
- Ensure a technological and economic intelligence, collaborate with the channel network
- Train and enable the channel network as required.
- Degree or Diploma ideally in a technical discipline
- 5-6 years’ experience in the implementation ERP systems in Sales and Marketing or CRM type processes
- Experience in presales activities such as demos, technical presentations, POC ecc.
- Specific experience in ecommerce, multichannel, retail processes would be advantageous
- Knowledge and interest in the latest ERP technologies/systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong personal organization and time management skills
- IT skills such as SQL query capabilities; any BI or report customization skills would be advantageous.
- Excellent written and spoken English (many projects are conducted in English)
- Available to travel in Italy and abroad
Permanent Employment Contract. Competitive Remuneration + company car.