Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Life Science is a team specialized in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, R&D, construction, quality, design and technical S&M.
Multinational Medical Devices Manufacturer Company
R&D Project Manager
- Leads R&D projects across all phases of planning, implementation, and production readiness and supports (Concept development, Requirements definition, Design Verification and Validation, Design Transfer).
- Creates, optimizes, and drives structured schedules and project plans. Sets and meets deadlines with quality deliverables, effectively adapting and modifying plans based on changing conditions or data.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions.
- Represents the R&D teams as core team member in the cross-functional program teams.
- Collaborates across all the functional areas (R&D, Marketing, QA/QC, Regulatory, Clinical, Operations, Service and others) necessary to insure successful project completion and delivery.
- Anticipates, identifies, documents and manages key project risks; proposes and drives appropriate mitigation and contingency plans.
- Manages risk assessment and mitigation process for assigned projects.
- Prepares project dashboards and communicates progress clearly across organizational boundaries.
- Plans resource requirements and communicate Core Team resources to R&D functional managers.
- Leads teams to define and prioritize scope, objectives, and requirements.
- Owns and manages Design History File
- Assists Core Team Members in resolving extended team and functional issues.
- Assists with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for engineering project management activities.
- Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Responsible for leading R&D teams and R&D projects on development of medical devices from concept to product launch.
- Degree in bioengineering/mechanical engineering discipline;
- Project management training or qualifications will be considered a plus;
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role;
- Leadership skills and Ability to take decisions in difficult situations;
- Must be proficient in the use of Project management tools and techniques to develop schedules, allocate resources, and track progress;
- Basic in technical drawing;
- Basic knowledge about plastic materials and relative production and assembly technologies;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of English;
- Willingness to travel.
LOCATION: SOUTH OF MILAN
Please send your CV to - RIF: firstname.lastname@example.org R&D Project Manager South of Milan