Antal International is a leading multinational recruitment agency with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Life Science, Chemical and Food is a team specialized in profiles with a scientific and engineering background in Manufacturing, Production, Engineering, SCM, R&D, Medical, Quality and Technical-Sales in Pharma, Chemical Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Chemical, Cosmetic, Medical, Plastic Rubber, Food.
Leading Medical multinational company based in the Modena Area
Mechanical Design Engineer
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be engaged in design and documentation activities for development of electromechanical components and related mechanical architectures for dialysis equipment.
He/she will collaborate with multidisciplinary teams of engineers and will work in a global, dynamic and multicultural environment, leveraging his/her technical knowledge and the network of an international engineering team to support product development projects for existing or new medical devices
- Develop and maintain mechanical/electromechanical component specification with definition of all functional requirements, including reliability, manufacturability, cost analysis, assembly inside the machine and related serviceability;
- Develop, document and maintain component detailed design, with direct responsibility for drawing execution and BOM management; these technical activities can be executed in cooperation with external partners, suppliers and other diverse technical teams;
- Execute documental activities in change management process in alignment with design control process and procedures;
- Contribute and provide technical support in verification activities, defining component test methods and practically executing testing activities in mechanical laboratory, if needed;
- Propose solutions for the analysis of technical problems related to mechanical/electromechanical components or subsystems, in cooperation with extended engineering teams, local or international.
Location: Modena Area
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent in a technical/scientific field)
- Knowledge of 3D CAD design programs, preferably PTC-Creo systems, with PLM integration
- Strong understanding of theory/practices applied in Mechanics and Electromechanics; experience with design for manufacturing and reliability testing is appreciated
- 5+ years of working experience on product design & development and/or testing on mechanical/electromechanical products; experience with medical device environment is preferred
- Effectively operate in cross-functional and cross-sites global/international teams, with solid teamwork approach, problem solving attitude and ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing
Please send your CV at email@example.com
Ref: Mechanical Design Engineer
Applications considered relevant to the research will be contacted within 30 days of receipt of the application.
For all others who want to send their CV, we will consider the professional profile for future opportunities.