Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement the company's HR policy.
- Develop an HR culture based on the guiding principles of the company.
- Implementation of annual training plan and key performance indicators.
- Magement and coordination of recruitment
- Management of the personnel administration.
- Support and development of internal communication.
- Coordination of managers' performance evaluation.
Under the matrix dependence of the Site Manager and the Country HR Manager, will be responsible for all the HR activities at the Site, including the management of new hiring's, the coordination of the performance evaluation process, trainingship, and works council relations. Its main focus should be on the personal development area.
The dependence is going to be of General Manager and HR Director of Spain
- Experience of 5 years in similar position, in industrial sites, preferably in a multi-cultural and multi-country environment
- University Degree (Bachelor, Master).
- Knowledge and expertise in, Unions relationship, ethic rules, hiring tools and communication.
- English and frech languages at advanced level (written and spoken).