Title Accounts & Finance Assistant
Reporting to Manager- Accounts & Finance
We are a leading International Executive Search and Selection business for Mid to Senior level with an existence in the industry for more than 20 years now, headquarters based at London. We are 120 offices globally and 30+ in India. (To Read more: www.antal.com)
- Maintaining books of accounts in Tally ERP 9 and Quickbooks.
- Preparation of statements of TDS liability, GST liability and other statutory dues.
- Managing payables and receivables
- Collection statements
- Managing international outward remittances – Form 15CA and 15CB
- Fully conversant with GST laws
- Knowledge of Companies Act
- Managing employee reimbursements
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate in Commerce.
- Max 2 years of experience
- Fluency in English language and MS office skills.
What will you gain?
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading Global Executive Recruitment firm. Antal believes in a strong rewards and recognition culture. We have an attractive incentive pay out scheme.
- We believe in Sharing Knowledge, Information and experience- you get a highly charged intellectually stimulating environment at work and within the network.
- We invest in people- you get a long term career possibility with us, through a clearly articulated and visible career progression.