Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in corporation tax
- Ability to prioritize and schedule work, meet multiple deadlines, communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Detail-oriented, able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex information
- Exposure to a multinational environment and a good acumen for business
Tax accounting & Reporting
- Liaise with sub regional finance team in covering the different countries every month end to accurately review the monthly tax computations & ensure HFM validation as per agreed deadline in respect of monthly tax reporting of all the EAF operating entities: 12 entities
- Ensure correct monthly accounting of VAT & other taxes in local accounts (including tax provisions, WHT, petroleum tax levies, etc) in countries and provide feedback to regional tax manager on the necessary reconciliations.
- Review and ensure HFM validation of the VAT accounts breakdown for your entities.
Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call on: 022 40634926