Role: Senior Data Scientist with 11-15 years of experience
- 3+ years- experience in machine learning using SciKit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, and/or Torch.
- Project & Team Leadership capabilities
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Production-level ML in cloud environment (AWS / Azure / GCP)
- NLP and/or Imaging (DNNs) experience
- Expertise in causal inference
- Data science consulting experience - Understanding customer's business problem and designing data science solutions
Location - Mumbai & Bangalore
Education Background- Statistics and Mathematics background
- The Data Scientist is responsible to perform statistical and Machine Learning/Deep learning research and help in delivery tasks related to CT products, solutions and services.
- Developing advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner Implementing statistical and data mining techniques e.g. hypothesis testing, machine learning, and retrieval processes on a large amount of data to identify trends, patterns and other relevant information
- Understanding and the experience on the data science model development and operationalization lifecycle
- Lead multiple data science projects and help delivery lead in end to end delivery.
- Collaborating with clients and other stakeholders to effectively integrate and communicate analysis finding
- Establish the scope of the project, lead communication with internal / external stakeholders, and ensure delivery of the project per commitment.
- Providing guidance and project management support to the Associates on the team (Mentoring).
- Supporting presales efforts for the data science proposals by helping on the RFP/RFIs, proposals
- Proactively demonstrate the thought leadership in the healthcare data science domain
- Gaining advanced knowledge in the area of advanced analytics (AI/ML) and associated tools (e.g. Linear/Logistic regression) on a continuous basis
- Evaluating emerging datasets and technologies that may contribute to our existing analytical platforms
- Travelling to the client sites (short visits) for project related work, presales meetings etc.
- Contributing to the thought leadership of the company by helping in researching the evolving topics and publishing them
- Excellent communication skills, excellent critical thinking, and strong problem-solving skills
- High motivation, good work ethic and maturity"