Job Role - The key areas of responsibilities are as follows:
- Preparation of annual financial statements as per Companies Act, 2013 & applicable accounting standards (IGAAP as well as Indian Accounting Standards) and analysis of the same
- Assisting the team working on Internal MIS (including monthly accruals and closure process) for the Chief Financial Officer and the Managing Director
- Assisting in the Quarterly Limited Review Process & reporting to the Parent Company, Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited
- Involvement in the process of reporting to the Joint Venture partner i.e M/s. Standard Life Investments Ltd., U.K.
- Financial analysis, Expenditure Tracking and Control
- Co coordinating for reconciliations between the Asset Management Company and the Mutual Fund
- Management Business Review reports
- Variance Analysis of the monthly P&L and meeting the specific report requests from various departments
- Liasioning with Statutory and Internal Auditors
- Would be involved in preparing the presentations / details for Board Meetings
- Knowledge in the field of Direct tax and Indirect tax is required
Knowledge & Essential Skills:
- The candidate should have extensive knowledge of preparing financial statements as per IFRS/Indian Accounting Standards, preferably in an organization that is listed on a recognized stock exchange.
- Candidate should be proactive, possess excellent communication skills and should be proficient with MS Office applications.
- Should have good writing skills in English language
- Knowledge of working in ERP environment
- Basic knowledge of financial products and markets
- High enthusiasm & willingness to learn
- Should be a good team player and self-motivated
- A Chartered Accountant (1st/2nd Attempts)
- Within the MIS & Reporting team, you will have a substantive & specialized role.
- As an IFRS (IND AS) expert, you will work extensively in preparation of financial statements as per IND AS and give your advice wherever required.
- The advice may be a required for a planned transaction or as part of the auditing on the interim reports and / or the financial statements.
- You will also closely follow the IFRS developments and translate them into the concrete impact on the business.