1. Sales and Commercial Performance
• Maximize productivity targets
• Formulate and implement retail strategies and procedures in discussion with the Territory Head and Concept Heads
• Control costs within budgetary guidelines
• Identify internal and external commercial opportunities
• Ensure effective Stock and Space Management
• Provide monthly feedback on competitor and event activities
• Suggest improvements based on benchmark practices
2. Business Management & Development
• Strategize and seek opportunity for concept expansion across the network
• Manage roll-out of new projects and time bound implementation of projects
• Research and look for good property and locations
• Understand Territory dynamics (demographics, consumer behaviour, market understanding, etc)
3. Operational Standards and Management
• Prepare city operating plan (new store, seasonal and store) and ensure effective implementation
• Ensure all the stores are in compliance with the store operating and customer service standards
• Ensure all the stores are in compliance with the company policy and standards
• Ensure all the stores portrays the company image in all aspects of personal presentation and adheres to the company dress code as laid out by the Company
4. People Management
• Manage and support in team recruitment
• Conduct staff welfare activities
• Ensure that all new recruits understand their job and inducted well within the company
• Ensure skill development of showroom staffs through Learning & Development
• Monitor and appraise the performance of retail staffs in coordination with area retail managers and developing individual career plans.
• Set KRA's for direct reports and conduct performance appraisal
• Oversee staff deployment and drive motivation levels of the direct reportees
Procurement & Fulfilment
Procurement analysis, modification, negotiation, quality check, quality control, product development, new vendor acquisition and new vendor development.
Possible role inclusion could be - Training & Development
Training need identification, initiation and recording areas of training needs for internal employees related to operations and servicing. Creating training manuals & hand-outs as per need of the organizational dynamics for internal employees related to service and operational deliveries.
Conducting monthly training on Personality Development, Soft-core Sales Techniques, Stress Handling and Issue Solving for relevant departments from Client Servicing to other functions dedicated for dealer network.
Sales Coordinators (Client Servicing Team)
Performance analysis, working on service level improvements, system improvement plans KPI’s & KRA reviews.
Reviewing targets of existing network and action plan executed as required, supplier visits,
Understanding market with respect to company’s product v/s the product available and submitting research report on regular intervals.
Touring to new & existing suppliers to promote new products, understand their set up, their operational issues, and support expectations with definite and committed targets achievements from them.
Accounts / Payment Follow-up
Review the payment follow-up and to see that it is maintained overall above 100%. Maintain the high net worth dealers and their outstanding reviews with regular personal contact. Keep a tab on the payment stuck up cases and get their review separately.
Finding new suppliers & developing them for future requirements. Checking quality and keeping a stringent control on the same to ensure minimum after sales service issues. Service Level Agreement (SLA’s) to be monitored continuously and ensure it meets monthly.
Analysing and maintaining records of supplier development and providing feedback and support to increase their capacity on the basis of quarterly review. Ensuring timely delivery of materials and maintain their performance level on acceptable mark.
Appliances Service Cell
Maintaining minimum required benchmark of service excellence through continuous development in service front. Analysing expense over income and ensuring profit generation through introduction of various schemes or programs on AMC, etc.